Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ex boyfriend? myspace?

things didn't end well and it's been nearly two years since we've ended. I'm over it and I have no hard feelings. I saw him on myspace and was tempted to friend request just because i'm curious to know if he would accept. Life is so short and I would love to be friends again because he was the funnest person I knew. Am I wrong? Should I do it?



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

Friendship is a good thing to keep the nice person around you.



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

Yes diffinetley be friends with him. I personally dispies myspace and consider it a waste of time but i think you should talk to him, so yes.



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

Go head no harm in trying, you might be surprised!



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

It's worth a shot. But, be prepared for what might be inside of his MySpace. Maybe he has a new GF or something. If you are okay with this possibility, then add him. I added one of my ex and he accepted.



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

If you are completely over him then yes, do it. If you think that it could rekindle your feelings, then you probably shouldn't, unless thats what you want...



Ex boyfriend? myspace?

ofcourse it's not wrong. hey it's been two years,and both of you have moved on. it's okay,you really don't have to be friends again if it's that soon. it's just myspace,anyone can be friends with everyone. so yeah you def should,it won't hurt. you can always delete in the future,you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater