Saturday, November 28, 2009

Posting vids from Youtube into a Myspace profile?

I'm trying to post the German national anthem (Deutschlandlied/uber alles) into my myspace profile. The problem is that all the Myspace vids of the aforementioned anthem are crap (no offense to native Germans) The videos are of crowds singing a beautiful piece of music by one of the greatest composers (Haydn) like God knows what! (I know everyone sings their national anthems, but I like a quality non pop rendition.) I found a beautiful (and highly relaxing) operatic version of it on youtube with majestic pictures of German landmarks and would like to post it in my profile. Is this possible or can I only save it as a favorite on youtube? (PS All Germans should be proud of their heritage and their country. I am part German, but my family settled in smalltown USA and completely abandoned past cultural roots. Don't let 1933-45 define you! Bring the entire hymn back! It inspired me to learn German. (follow up question later) I can sing the entire thing love the words. Any help thanks :)



Posting vids from Youtube into a Myspace profile?

the only way i know would be to download the video and re-up it urself and set it to private then u would have the code ...



http://www.youtubex.com/download



.



Posting vids from Youtube into a Myspace profile?

use the embed code! Post it where ever you want on your profile. You can also edit the numbers of the width and height to change it to whatever you want. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater