Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

This special guys and I love each other for 3 years, but we have not have a chance to be together. We went to college together, but we are in difference states now. ---It's complicated.



First, he wants to be in a long distance relationship with me. But I said, "NO" I want him be happy and enjoy life. I don't want him to wait for me. If our love is strong we will find each other again.



I know he always look at my myspace and see how I am doing, but he would not call me or send me an e-mail. However, whenever I send him e-mail he always replied and say nice things.



I don't want us to be lingering. I asked him if he still loves me. He said, He has reason to belive the relationship would not work. He is more than happy to be my friend and very much respect me, but I should not expected us to be in a relationship.



Does he still love me? What should I do?



Thank you so much for your help!



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Sounds like to me he really does like you..He is in a stage that he would rather be your friend and nothing more if it means never lossing you it sounds like I have been here before. As for the not contacting you that is just the not wanting to push the issue and push you away! I would give the long distance relationship a try if not then a casual dating situation talk to him more let him know how you feel let things happen on there own! Best of luck he sounds like a good catch



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

no



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

he loves you but he's trying to prevent you both from being hurt if the relationship doesn't work since most long distance relationships don't work out



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

He already told you the answer to this. He has feelings for you as a friend. He dont' not want a relationship with you. Don't wast your time.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

it seems that he still loves u. but sorry for saying this he might have found somebody else.



what ever the case might b i wish u the best of luck :)



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

well you told him that you did not want to be in a long distance relationship. He might have not understood that you meant that for HIS benefit.



Now he might be afraid that if you start a long distance relationship you will not be happy and he'll end up with a broken heart--again



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

hi



I wish I knew more about the sittuation, but I think that he still loves you very much and it's killing him not knowing what's going on with you...I think that he still wants to be in your life and you never know, give it a little time and then maybe you guys will reunite....just be his friend right now and see what comes of it



good luck and I hope I helped閳?br>Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?



He loves you and respects the relationship but it appears his life has moved on. It would be appropriate for you not to expect too much. God Bless You



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

i'm sorry to say this but your chance at his love may have just past. you may be able to win his heart back but it wont be easy.



its either that or he doesnt want to drag you down like you didnt want to be in a relationship with him because you wanted him to be happy. he may want the same thing. it may also be possible he has found someone else he likes. maybe you should pay him a surprise visit? and talk to him about this



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Honestly, I think it's time for you to move on. I know it can be hard, but it sounds like it may be over. You guys sound a lot more like friends, or maybe a brother-sister relationship.



I do agree with him, though. Long distance relationships are really complicated and hard to go through. also, most of the time they never work out.



So my advice for you-move on. I'm not trying to be mean, but this is not the guy for you. There is someone out there for you, but it doesn't sound like he's the guy.



You deserve someone really great, right where you are.



I hope I helped with your problem and Good Luck to you!!!



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

well, it seems to me that the love is there but there are walls between both of you to get to enjoy that love.



There are times in our lives that you think you find that someone and it doesn't work out. You should sit there and think about the ups and downs about this whole thing. Love will always find that special person again...trust me...it did for me. I was married for 7 years and I got divorced and then the person that I loved in high school came back into my life and we are about to get married now. I couldn't be any happier.



Just make sure that he is the one for you and do everything in your power to be with him. You have to show him that you are willing to be with him.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

he might still love u but u said u dnt want to believe in long distance relation ships so maybe he doesnt like u as much as he did before so wen u r on myspace tell him to cal u n u guys talk about it instead of on da computer well hope this help n good luck



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Well, it sounds like he still loves you. Think of how you were feeling when you told him "no" to a long distance relationship. You want him to be happy. Same goes for him; he probably realizes the complications that arise in such a situation, and understands where you're coming from. Long distance relationships are very hard to maintain. What I would suggest is to keep in good contact with him, and hopefully in the future, you two will find each other (physically) again. I wish you luck!



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

he loves you, but only as a solid friend. he wants you to be happy, and if it is not with him, then with someone else. it is best to remain friends because u 2 have a strong understanding between one another.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

sounds complicated. no wonder you asked for help. o.k. it sounds like he might want to move on with his life. i beleve that most men want just to start a relashinship rather than to stick with it. i think you should also move on. if he dosn't call or email you unless you email or call first, he probably wants to move on. but believe me on this one, youll find someone even better. i'm headstrong about it.



headstrong



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Wow that sounds tough to go through and I am very sorry to hear that.. You are very strong to try to make this relationship work.. It seems he loves you but he is scared to tell you that because he wants you to be happy and not get your hopes up with him.. He wants you to live you life and not wait on him.. he seems to want you to move on with your life. I would for sure stay in touch with him and remain friends and maybe in the future things will work out. but it is hard to have a long distance relationship due to trusting each other.. I would stay friends and keep in touch and see where it goes.. you never know what tomorrow may hold. I wish you the best.. Just talk to him I am sure he will listen..



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Timing is always a factor. You can always be very compatible with someone but the timing is off. You could take your own advice and enjoy life. I have been in similar situation and it's very hard. I would be a fool to say yes or no. Good Luck.



Turner Bird Cox



The Bird Dr.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Unfortunately the distance can have a negative affect. You dumped him (I don閳ユ獩 know how long ago) and it閳ユ獨 only a matter of time before he gets lonely and starts dating again. With you out of the picture, it閳ユ獟l be easy to move on. The only way you will win him back it to start filling his every day with e-mails and phone calls, but if that閳ユ獨 it and you have no intention of taking the next step (moving to where he is) then forget about it and let him live his life.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

From what you just explained I do not think he loves you. If he did he would make an effort to spend time with you. You live in the same country. Even if in diff states, it would still be easier to see each other. Plus you rarely communicate, that is very very impt. I'd say go out and date others. You will just be waiting in vain for this " special guy"



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

Sounds like ' fleeting moments of fancy' on his part , to me, about you. He cares but respects your wishes . There might be a puppy love type situation. Leave him alone and don't ask if he still loves you. Your sending him the wrong and mixed message.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

from what i think,he certainly still loves u.the main forcus is him saying that "he has reason to believe the relationship would not work".this shows that he still loves you,or perhaps,likes you,cause he doesnt then he will be saying "i dont want a relationship anymore" etc etc.



if a guy arent caring about you,he will not be viewing your myspace often. my guess is that he doesnt call you or send you an email is because he doesnt know how to act infront of you,for it is you who rejected him you see.well,the fact that he always reply to your email and say nice things simply shows he really care about you.



well,i think that he will want a relationship with you again,but he doesnt want to hurt you and himself,because he said that he will be more happy as a friend,well..i believe hes a matured man,long-distance relationship will not always work out well and will often ended up in misery.



well,theres 3 things you can do



1)make him believe that the love can overcome the distance



2)respect his decision and let it be



3)believe that fate will bring you 2 together again.



well,my advice is,you never know if you never try,its better to get hurt than to regret that you havent try a long-distance relationship.i think it will be very wasted if you just let it go this way.good luck!



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

i know its very hard on u to hear that but he is trying to deattach from u anyway possible..



he never starts anything, he just give u back n who knowes maybe he is attracted to others in his country ( his reasons)



i know that u love him but he doesnt deserve ur love so keep to someone who does



the best of luck to u honey



remember there is nothing impossible...



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

I sense this guy has moved on and no longer feels love for you. However he cares for you deeply, he respects and cherishes the time you spent together and will do so for the rest of his life.



I advise you to wait, be his friend, take it slowly if there is something still burning within him, then you must not force it and force him to make a decision when he is unsure.



I also advise you to begin to move on, find someone else to fill that gap in your life. If you're meant to be then you will be.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

I think he loves you in a way that he can't date you... work things out with him and who knows, but maybe it just wasn't meant to be... if you respect each other just being friends, keep it that way because if you date and break up, a lot of things could change! good luck!!!



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

"First, he wants to be in a long distance relationship with me."



"He said, He has reason to belive the relationship would not work. He is more than happy to be my friend and very much respect me, but I should not expected us to be in"



I'm not really sure which it is. You have conflicting view points about what he wants. If he wants you and you want him, it may sound good to say that if your love is strong enough you will find each other again. However things happen, people get lonely and out of sight out of mind. If you love each other, do whatever it takes to make it work. It may be hard, but it will be worth it.



Does he still love me? 10 points for the best answer. Thank you for your help.?

I mean no disrespect but Im gonna be blunt here, Im a older woman {37}, and I have alot of experience in the dating department %26amp; I can tell ya one thing about men and that is that they have this thing about not really wanting you but they dont want anyone else to have you either, they like stringing you along in case they may need you in the future. Men did,nt get the reputation of being called dog,s for nothing. So my advise to you is, dump him, he,s doing nothing for you and you guys are going no where, and have you ever heard the saying actions speak louder than words? well stop listening to what he say,s and start paying attention to what he does to show his feelings for you, its all in a guys actions, cause words are just that words, its what he does that proves his real feelings towards you. Good Luck P.S Long distance relationships have a 20%survival rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater