Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace scam ?

i am new on myspace and got this message the other day is it some con ? i think so myself ! read below-thanks !



Hi! Are you very popular online? My best friend and I were checking profiles for single guys online and saw yours. I hope you're available, because she's interested in meeting up with you She doesn't have an account on this site and not very comfortable online She's a student and visiting me from outside the USA. She'd love to know more about you and lives not too far from you. I've done my part now it's up to you. You can contact her direclty at: sarah_sullivan4556 at yahoo. She's uber-smart, speaks many languages and is very very sexy - she's much thinner than I and much healthier overall. Thanks and have a wonderful day



Myspace scam ?

It's SPAM.



If you want to fight back for having tricked you into viewing their fake page, click on the link at the bottom of their page called "Report Abuse" and MySpace will delete their account.



Myspace scam ?

Sounds like a genuine offer to me. Its your lucky day go for it



Myspace scam ?

Ummm...yeah. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is a scam.



Myspace scam ?

are you serious? SCAM



Myspace scam ?

nooo its spam alot of people get those on their pages somebody had their page hacked and is posting spam on your page



Myspace scam ?

Sounds like a scam to me. (No offense to you).



Myspace scam ?

If you send an email to that yahoo address, you're in for a ton of spam.



Myspace scam ?

It's only on line dating go for it. Not like they are requesting money or anything.



Myspace scam ?

This Is A Scam! Don't believe anything like this. Anything that says "My best friend and I were" is fake. It is also fake if it has an ID number such as BH33703, or it says "Body:" at the beginning. None of these messages or comments on MySpace are real.They are all scams designed to get your money and/or personal info.



Myspace scam ?

It's an ad bot, now that you have opened it there may be some ad spy ware in your myspace code, look in the edit your profile areas for any code you didn't put there, any new friends in your list you didn't add. Then make sure you change your password ASAP.



Myspace scam ?

I wouldn't do it.



And to prevent these things from happening again, you should set your profile to private.



Just go to account settings from your home page, privacy settings, and click "my friends only." Also, you can set your myspace so that when someone tries to send you a friend request, they have to put in your last name or your email.



To do this, (it's still on the privacy settings page) just click "Friend Requests: Require Email or Last name."



Myspace scam ?

They have said it before, it has SCAM written all around it. BTW, for your own safety, you shouldn't put your address on your MySpace, I'm guessing you have it there, if not how does this girl who you don't know and her foreign hot/ultra-smart near perfect friend know where you're located.



Myspace scam ?

Spam... Dont answer back- its not a good idea. Somone did that to me once!



Myspace scam ?

Dude



You are soooo lucky. I never get cool offers like that.



Myspace scam ?

sounds like a scam



Myspace scam ?

my husband has got those before,and he gets pissed.he just tells the person i am married leave me alone,scam or not if you gotta look for people like that the girl is probably not that good looking



Myspace scam ?

Sounds like you're being set-up for something, and in the long run you'll have to pay more than its worth.



I suggest you trash it and forget it.



Myspace scam ?

yes its definetly spam. when ur profile is set to male u'll get lots of those. When u get one look at one of there profiles and then another one. they're almost exactly alike!!



Myspace scam ?

I had a similar message, it's a scam of some kind, just read the message I got -



Hey there! So what kind of girls are you looking for? Not that it matters, because I have the perfect girl for you! I have a friend in from out of town and she wants to hook up. She doesn't have her own account on this site. So she's using mine to meet up with some guys. You can contact her at s_foster9572@yahoo. She's beautiful, magnetic and sweet. Don't be shy, write her an email!



It was from someone called Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater