Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Should I stay with the love of my life??

I have never felt so speacial or loved in my life. I have never felt so much for one person in my life! So much I gave myself to them. Like a promise to stay with them forever.



He gave me his myspace password to get on there to make his profile to look cool. and of corse I go into his inbox and snoop around because I'm nosey...



Well I looked back to where he was flirting with me on the last day of school and telling me how he couldnt keep his eyes off of me. How he only likes me and how I was the only person he looked in the eye when he talked to them...



There was another girl in between our messages...



He said the SAME thing to her



how SHE was the only girl he ever looked in the eyes



I love him



I have been going out with him for like 5 mounth the longest realtionship he has ever had, should I take a break or break it off



how should I confront him...



help please...



Should I stay with the love of my life??

That was obviously in the past, it has been 5 months. As long as there aren't any messages like that going on now i wouldn't stress about it to much. You can tell him that you saw the messages and don't appreciate feeling played but leave it at that. Everything has been going good between you guys so leave it that way.



Should I stay with the love of my life??

Love of your life?



He obviously doesn't care about your feelings or he wouldn't of done that crap. He's obviously not mature because if he was, again, he wouldn't of done that crap. He lied to you. And probably cheated.



Leave him and find somebody who actually respects you and is faithful to you. If you don't leave, just wait a few more months and the same thing will happen all over again. I'd be surprised if it didn't. You deserve WAY better



Should I stay with the love of my life??

Have like a girlfriend try to flirt with him but have another of your girlfriend spy on them, kind of like testing him.



Should I stay with the love of my life??

tell him the truth about what you found, then slap him in the face and walk out and never talk to him again. he will try to lie and say that it's not true, that you read it wrong, don't listen, just keep on walkin'...



Should I stay with the love of my life??

Look, he is not honest with you (flirting) and you are not honest with him (snooping). He may be the first love but he doesn't have to be the last. You will find others. This is just a hard lesson everybody has to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater