Monday, November 30, 2009

The definition of love??

don't u hate it when u see ur friends going around and saying i love u to every bf/gf they get when it's been wat 20 min. middle school people are so stupid. im in 8th grade and i never say it to my now ex-bf because i didn't mean it. in fact i didn't feel anything really so yea that's y he is my ex haha. oh well. but i hate how my friends have bfs and say i love him soooo much and then get dumped and then get over it in like 20 min. like im dead serious my friend was dumped and she goes im so depressed then she commented me back on myspace saying im so over it now. i was thinking wtf ur such a hoe. pissed me off. well blah blah blah i kno so my question is what is love truely. and whats worth fighiting 4. i know 4 sure that i will feel it. and yea u can call me a hopeless romantic which is probably what i am but i've got a long time yet. i just can't wait for that guy along with the sensation. my parents well lets just say they aren't that great of examples so that's y i'm asking.



The definition of love??

huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater