Monday, November 30, 2009

What is this song? Please help! I love it so much!?

Ok well I was on MySpace.com and I found the best song EVER. The person who uploaded the song won't tell me what it is so does anybody know what it's called?



www.myspace.com/tangoslaps



or



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



That's the music site. The song is 002. Here are some lyrics:



Can i call you my girl? Can I call you my girl? Some say money over girls, money over girls. Betcha seen me. I've been looking for someone, someone to be there for me. And I been wondering myself, could you be STOP. My ....... Cause I got....love for...you my baby.



[[skipping rap part]]]



Can i call you my boo? Yes you can. Can you call me your girl? Yes i can. We could roll down the street if you want to lay me. Cuz your my baby. My baby. Can I call you my. Can I call you my. Can i call you my? can i call you my girl?



Yeah. I did those lyrics myself so they are barely accurate. :] Please help me. I want to download this song so bad.



What is this song? Please help! I love it so much!?

"My girl" by D-Ground, feat. Meo



What is this song? Please help! I love it so much!?

D-ground feat Meo- My girl ~ have a great day Courtesy of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater