Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need friends on myspace.com?

can anyone go to myspace and umm request to be my friend i need as many as possible so plz ! just go to my profile page and there will be my email(princesaalice@yahoo.com) and just go to myspace.com and put search and then type in in email and my display name i love @l%c3 then click add to friends and there i am plz get as many ppl as u can. thx,!



I need friends on myspace.com?

Okay I added you, I'm Cassey, lol, don't forget to accept. I need more friends on there anyway. I only have like 3 or 4 who actually comment, and I send out comments like crazy



I need friends on myspace.com?

let me guess..... no life?



I need friends on myspace.com?

Are you having a contest with someone? If not, seriously get out more.



I need friends on myspace.com?

i, ll add you to my list on this site if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater