Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am looking for love online? Is that possible?

I am a 24 year old from Versailles Ohio. I was in a 3 year relationship engaged to someone and they broke it off with me because they wanted to find out who they really were and other things that they could not describe to me. I was heartbrokened, but now I realize that God must have my soulmate still out there for me to find. I do not want to find anyone from a bar or club, because chances are they could be party goers or wild and I do not want any wild party type people in my life. I believe I am a great guy who is looking for my soulmate. Just did not know if there was any hope in finding love on the internet? I would love to meet someone online because it is easier to talk to them online without being shy. I am not trying to start a dating service here, but if there was anyone out there that was looking for her soulmate, then you could message me and I can talk to you through myspace or whatever chat service you have. Take care everyone.



I am looking for love online? Is that possible?

I met my husband online, and we just celebrated our one year anniversary. I lived 600 miles away from him when we first started talking, but after talking for hours upon end for an entire month, we met in person and that was all it took. We started talking in March, met in person in April, moved in together in August, and married by November. So yes, it is definately possible to find your soulmate online. You know its true love then, because they know you from the inside out, not the other way around. Let me give you the site that brought us so much joy and happiness. Hopefully it'll work for you the same wonderful way that it worked for us.



www.othersingles.com



Best of luck to you.



I am looking for love online? Is that possible?

First...give yourself some time...you need to heal. Secondly, don't give up, I met my husband on-line. It was easier to talk %26amp; get to know each other. We established a friendship and we were lucky that it grew into something so much more. I went to visit him for the weekend (separate rooms) and we just clicked. We dated in-person and on-line for three years. We have been married now for 1 yr and 2 months. I never would have know him, had it not been for the net. Good luck.



I am looking for love online? Is that possible?

Yes it is possible to find true love or your soulmate online. Without the internet i would not have found my soulmate. We have been together now for over 3 years and planning to get married in te next year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater