Saturday, November 28, 2009

I think I'm in love with a guy I've only spent one day with, how do I know if it's re

This guy found me on myspace and we talked for almost a year and a half before we finally met in person. I feel like I know him very well. We talk all the time and we get along amazingly! We talk about everything and I started developing feelings for him after just a few months of talking to him but I never said anything until he started saying that he was developing feelings for me. Well after we met in person, things have started to escalate. He says he loves me and that he can see me in his future; that he's going to do everything he can to be with me someday. What scares me is the fact that when he says these things, it doesn't freak me out. I feel like it should make me flip out, but I think I love him...I don't want to be crazy though. BTW the reason we aren't dating or anything is because I go to school 1000 miles away from him. We'll only be able to see each other during my breaks. My friends worry about his sincerity and that worries me too but I just don't know...



I think I'm in love with a guy I've only spent one day with, how do I know if it's real?

when you've spent over 3,000 hours talking to im

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater