Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm in love with the guy I fight the most with.. what do I do?

He claims her loves me but I know i'm in love with him, yet he is the one person I always manage to get in fights with. It would be sooo much easier to just punch him but I can't. I'm worried about him constantly and then it's like he is trying to make me jealous one minute by talking about other hot girls and the next he is telling me he wants to be with me forever and that he wants to marry me. I mean.. WHAT THE HECK?



How can I make this work if we always fight. I get jealous very easily too and that certainly doens't help.



Advice?



Message me on myspace to contact me.



myspace.com/crazy_beautiful3658



I'm in love with the guy I fight the most with.. what do I do?

1. Go to counselling to work out your jealousy and anger issues.



2. Compromise, and accept that people fight. Passion and emotion often lend themselves to dispute. Why do you think it's a stereotype that married couples don't get along and fight all the time? Because that's what happens. Doesn't mean love isn't there, and it also doesn't mean we can't find ways to compromise, but situations are often ripe for heated disagreement. Relationships are about working together and dealing with everything, bare bones. They're not happy romantic wonderlands. That wears off after a few weeks when reality kicks in.



It sounds like you're both young and not really ready for a relationship. But everyone has to start somewhere. You just have to learn to negotiate and give a little, and be mature.



I'm in love with the guy I fight the most with.. what do I do?

Guy sounds like a jackass. if thats ur type..have fun :)



I'm in love with the guy I fight the most with.. what do I do?

No. He's not in love with you and you aren't in love with him. He's in lust and you are in over your head. Get rid of this guy and find someone to invest in that you don't spend your time fighting with and who you can relax with. The relationship you are describing is bogus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater