Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a myspace badly ,,,,,???

i really want a myspace. but my parents have something against it. i am never alone with my mom so i cant ask her privatley. i wrote an email and saved it. i just couldnt send it. i think cause i no the asnwer already. any tips for convincing my mom or atleast 2 give a good argument (not yelling just a good point) i mean i am gonna b a freshmen next year i am growing up. so any tips will really b accepted and appreiciative. love u all (in a joking way lol)



I mean cmon when i go 2 highschool i wanna give it to some hotties. lol



I want a myspace badly ,,,,,???

tell her how youre smart about using it. u dont give out personal information or post tons of pictures of you online.



and make it really clear to her that you can set your profile to private and the only people who can see it are ones whom you add as friends. tell her how u can hide your location and full name and everything. i dont think its that big of a deal.. the only kids who get into trouble are the ones who r too dumb to know not to give out your address and pictures and name and age etc to "strangers" who add you and say they would like to know you.



I want a myspace badly ,,,,,???

just do it!



like i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater