Monday, November 30, 2009

I cant access myspace.?

I was trying to change my layout on i love my flash. When I tried to confirm my screen name it went to amazon.com. Now when I try to go to myspace, it goes straight to amazon instead. I tried doing myspace.com/screenname but it goes to another amazon page claiming it cant be found. Somebody please help me with this.



I cant access myspace.?

this is a good solution restart push f12 then exit then keep pushing it agian go to safe mode-administator-startmenu-systemtools-... then go to a point where it was working fine click it itll restore back to its previous settings



I cant access myspace.?

youdont have to do all that..just go to system tools and click respore..restore it to yesterday and it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater