Saturday, November 28, 2009

MYSPACE BULLITEN HELP!! (==--==Only answer if you have a mypsace account!!==--==)?

i really love those fun mypsace bullitens where its a survey, or it reads your mind. so can you copy and paste a few(dont care how many im not gonna report!) so i cando it and send them to my friends. their really fun, so if you have any of the mind reading, or survey type bullitens on your myspace, copy and paste them to you answer please



MYSPACE BULLITEN HELP!! (==--==Only answer if you have a mypsace account!!==--==)?

here is a long one but im leaving my friends answers cuz im lazy and dont wanna erase em k



My Life In 200 Questions



200. My middle name is:



鈾AE



199. I was born in:



鈾AN DIEGO, CALI



198. I am really:



鈾UNGRY N SLEEPY



197. My phone is:



鈾N SILENT



196. My eye color is:



鈾ROWN



195. My shoe size is:



鈾?



194. My ring size is:



鈾?4 1/2 (I KNOW THATS LIL)



193. My height is:



鈾?'2



192. I am allergic to:



鈾ONEY



191. I was born on:



鈾EB 22, 1988



190. I am annoyed by:



鈾LD PPL THEIR MEAN



189. the last book you read:



鈾ALCOLM X



188. My bed is:



鈾T HOME N I SHOULD BE IN IT



187: One thing you hate about yourself?



鈾 DONT HATE ANYTHING ABOUT ME. FIRST THING IN LIFE IS TO LOVE YOURSELF, BEFORE U CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE.



178. The perfect kiss is?



鈾HE PERFECT KISS, WORDS CANT DESCRIBE IT



177. The last three cd's I bought were:



鈾 BURN MY MUSIC



175. Are you living at home?:



鈾?UGH YA...NEXT QUESTION.



174. Do you have any siblings?:



鈾?YA 3 BROTHERS RUDY, LARRY N COREY



174. What did you do yesterday?:



鈾ORK



:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::



142. Love at first sight?:



鈾?YA BUT IDK IF ITS HAPPENED YET



141. Luck?



鈾A



140. Fate?



鈾F COURSE



139. Yourself?



鈾?ALWAYS



138. Aliens?



鈾MMMM..NO



137. Heaven?



鈾A



136. Hell?



鈾A



135. Ghosts?



鈾A



134. Horoscopes?



鈾A



133. Soulmates?



鈾A



:::Which is Better?:::



129. hugs or kisses?



鈾OTH



128. Drunk or High?



鈾IGHHHH



127. Phone or Online?



鈾OTH



126. Red heads or Black hair?



鈾LACK



125. Blondes or Brunettes?



鈾RUNETTES



124. Hot or cold?



鈾OT



123. Summer or winter?



鈾UMMER



121. Chocolate or vanilla?



鈾HOCOLATE



120. Night or Day?



鈾OTH



119. Oranges or Apples?



鈾?IN THE WORDS OF MY NIECE APPYS



118. Curly or Straight hair:?



鈾OTH



:::Here's What I Think About:::



115. Backstabbers:



鈾?***** ***** I HATE THEM



114. Parents:



鈾?EH THEIR THE BEST BUT DAMN SOMETIMES THEY GET ON UR LAST NERVE



113.love:



鈾TS CONFUSING



112.texting:



鈾?I LOVE TEXTING



111. me:



鈾AUGHTY N NICE.....QUEIT N LOUD.......NICE N MEAN.........I GUESS IM A LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING...JUST DONT PISS ME OFF



110. Lust:



鈾?THERES EITHER LOVE OR NOTHING.



109. Bestfriends:



鈾?THEIR MY HEART



108. School:



鈾TILL IN COLLEGE



107. Siblings:



鈾?I ONLY SEE 1 CUZ THE OTHER 2 LIVE FAR AWAY. SO I MISS THEM:(



106: happy endings:



鈾?CINDERELLA?



105. Crushes:



鈾?WELL..........



104: kisses:



鈾?KISS ME



:::Last time I:::



103. Hugged someone:



鈾?IDK



102. Kissed Someone:



鈾?LOL



101. Saw someone:



鈾?UGHHH



100. Cried in front of someone:



鈾OL FRIDAY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL *DRUNKEN EMOTIONAL NITE*



99. Cursed at someone:



鈾OYS ARE JERKS (WELL SUM)



98. Got frustrated:



鈾ODAY UGH OLD PPL



97. Called someone a nickname?



鈾UCINDA I CALLED HER RELLA *I HAVENT IN AHWHILE*



96. Listened to music?



鈾VERYDAY



95. Talked on the phone?



鈾EFORE WORK



94. Talked on the computer?



鈾IKE A MIN AGO



93. Played a sport:



鈾ERO I CHEER



92. Sung your heart out:



鈾HIS MORNING



91: Made someone cry:



鈾DK



:::MISC:::



90. who is the ditziest person you know:



鈾AHA MY CUZ ALY



89. Who makes you laugh the most:



鈾RANDON, ALY N SHILA



82. What I don't understand is:



鈾OYS



81. Ever been in love?



鈾DK



80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received:



鈾IM-WHAT THE ****. WHY ARE U TALKING 2 HIM STILL?



ME-WERE JUST FRIENDS WHY ARE U BEING SO MEAN?



HIM-FRIENDS? DONT LIE 2 ME, I ALREADY KNOW UR HIS WHORE



*GRRRR HE PISSES ME OFF*



76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:



鈾OTHING I HATE THIS TOWN



75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:



鈾Y 20TH B-DAY



74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:



鈾DK YET



73. Tomorrow:



鈾UNDAY, I HAVE 2 WORK



72. Today:



鈾AT...I WORKED ON MY DAY OFF.



71. Next Summer:



鈾OPEFULLY OUT OF VEGAS



70. This Weekend:



鈾LMOST OVER...:(



69. Party:



鈾ELL YAAAAA CALL ME



68. Boyfriend came over:



鈾O BOYFRIEND YET



67. People call me:



鈾ANDA, PEDA, SIMZ, GURL (MY MOM)



62. My friend who knows the most about me is:



鈾RANDON, LINDA, N SAVVY



61. Do you trust everyone?



鈾O



60. The most difficult thing to do is:



鈾ORGIVE N FORGET



59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:



鈾OL NO



58. Do you have a car?



鈾O



57. I love to:



鈾ET HIGH



56 I am currently annoyed by:



鈾LD PPL



55. The first person I talked to today was:



鈾ZUL



54. First time you had a crush:



鈾?TH GRADE



53. The person you won't hide things from:



鈾RANDON, LINDA, SAVVY



52. Last time someone said something you were thinking;



鈾DK



51. Right now I am talking to:



鈾ULIA *ON TEXT*



50. What is your dream job?



鈾DK



49. First real job?



鈾ICROTEACHING *GOT PAID TO SIT THEIR N LISTEN TO SOMEONE TEACH*



48. Get paid good?



鈾?I DO NOW



47. I have these pets:



鈾ENA-ROTTWEILER



鈾AZ %26amp; CUJO PIT BULLS



鈾EJA-MIXED *HER MAMA IS XENA DADDY IS TAZ*



(MY MOMS) PENNY-MIXED LIL MUT WHO LIKES TO START FIGHTS WITH THE BIG DOGS %26amp; PEPITO HES A SHEEPDOG LOL



46. I wish:



鈾APPINESS



45. The worst sound in the world is:



鈾OMEBODY THROWING UP



44. The person that makes me cry the most:



鈾OO MANY TO COUNT



43. Best sound in the world:



鈾USIC



42. Do you like the ocean?



鈾A



41. Cry in the shower?



鈾NCE



40. Lead people on?



鈾ONT MEAN TO



39. Person that can always make you smile:



鈾RANDON



38. Cats or dogs?



鈾OGGIES



37. Stars or sky?



鈾TARS



36. Which Golden Girl would you be?



鈾HO???



35 MySpace or Face book:



鈾YSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!1



34. Mexican food or Chinese?



鈾EXICANO



33. My favorite piece of clothing:



鈾HOES



32. My favorite color is:



鈾URPLE BLACK N PINK



31. Last time I cried:



鈾RIDAY SCHOOL LET OUT



30. My friends are:



鈾MAZING



29. My computer is:



鈾ROKEN (THE ONE AT HOME)



28. My life is:



鈾UCKS SOMETIMES



27. Last person I got mad at:



鈾Y MOM



26. Person you secretly crush:



鈾ELL IT WOULDNT BE A SECRET



25. Favorite place:



鈾HE BEACH



24. Favorite Song:



鈾OCKSTAR BY NICKELBACK



23. Paper or plastic?



鈾ONEY WISE??? PAPER



22. The all-time best movie(s):



鈾 WOULD SAY THE SIMPSONS THE LOVIE



21. The all-time best feeling in the world:



鈾OVE



20. Favorite scent?



鈾ICTORIAS SECRET LOVE SPELL



19. What color is your hairbrush



鈾HICH ONE LOL



18. Favorite Shoes:



鈾IKES 7 AIRWALK



17. I lose all respect for people who:



鈾ELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY HEAR



15. Color of room?



鈾HITE



14. TV channels you watch:



鈾TV



13. Best Feature:



鈾IPS



12. Worst Habit:



鈾MOKING CIGS



11. The worst pain I was ever in was:



鈾GH MENSTRUAL CRAMPS



10. Best Memory:



鈾IGH SCHOOL



9. Favorite TV Show:



鈾EAL WORLD



8. My favorite celebrity is:



鈾ENZEL WASHINGTON



7. Favorite Stuffed Animal:



鈾HE ONE MY GRANDPA BOUGHT ME 4 X-MAS



6. Greatest Fear:



鈾OSING MY FAMILY



5. My weakness is:



鈾OYS



4. What I like about the opposite sex is:



鈾YES %26amp; PERSONALITY



3. Who broke your heart today?



鈾?NO ONE



2. One thing that makes you feel great is:



鈾ETTING HIGH N BEING WITH FRIENDS



1. One person that you wish you could see right now?



鈾 DONT WISH FOR GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater