Thursday, December 24, 2009

Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

about 2 months ago, me and this guy started talking on myspace we talked pretty much all day, and then we met, and we really liked hanging out with each other and started liking each other, he told me he loved me, and then asked me out.. I thought it was a little to early of him to drop the 'L' bomb on me, and I told him had to think about it. I really like him but I don't know if I love him, its only been a couple of days, any advice?



Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

Tell him you want to progress a little slower because you're the type of person that needs time to develop meaningful emotions. You just want to be sure of yourself before going further, that's all. If he cares for you at all, he should understand. If he expects you to love him already, tell him that if he doesn't give you the time to be sure of it, then you'd only be lying to him if you said you did love him.



Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

If you like him then keep talking to him and hanging out with him. My husband did the same thing to me, and it scared me. But I let him know that I was taking my time.. and he backed off. 12 years later we are strong as ever. Good Luck to you.



Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

eh, like that song says, love takes time.



Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

well if he's like me, %26amp; most guys I know,



He doesn't really love you.



He's just used to saying it or it's something that really doesn't mean alot to him.



So "dropping the 'L' word", shouldn't be as big of a deal as your making it.



If you like him, just keep doing what your doing.



%26amp; go out with him if you really want to.



Boy friend, best friend, love, ah?

slow it down and listen to ur instincts cause usually u will be right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater