Thursday, December 24, 2009

First love..or maybe my last.?

Ok so I met this boy when I was three and he was my first love. Then i moved away and we never spoke again.But i saw him recently at a swim meet but he didnt recongnize me so he found me on myspace and we have been texting ever since.He came to one of my games but he had to leave before I could say hi.We havent really hung out or talked in person since we were little.I still am in love with him,so it's hard to just give up.But,I don't know what else to do he seems perfect for me.We both don't have our license so it's hard to just drive to one another's house,and we don't go to the same school.I have seen him talk to other girls online and they tell him they love him...sooo i don't know if he is leading me on..or if he doesn't even like them.And I don't really want to ask him to upset him. What do u think i should do?



First love..or maybe my last.?

aww its liike a movie or a novel...



why not tell him u like him?



First love..or maybe my last.?

leave it it sounds like he doesnt know what he wants



First love..or maybe my last.?

LMF(reaking)AO



He was your FIRST LOVE at three???????



Just potty trained and already in love....gosh, how wonderful.



LMAO%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;LMAO%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;LMAO



Grow up honey.



First love..or maybe my last.?

hmmm...ask him to hang out sometime. then you'll probly know..just by how you guys get along. now a days girls say they love just about everyone, theyre dumb. either they love them, or they're their 'favorite person in the world!!" lol k im done now. umm yeah, ask him to hang, if its going really well maybe look into his eyes for a while or give a subtle sign that you're interested and that you really miss him. good luck =]]



First love..or maybe my last.?

I think you are engaging in a cute little, long distance flirtation. He may end up being your first love but he certainly won't be your last.



I sort of agree with the person above me. People throw around "love" far too easily. I dated many many guys before I met my husband. One I dated for almost a year exclusively. I never said "I love you" to any of them, because I didn't really love them. Love isn't that cheap. It doesn't come around that often. Infatuation is common. Don't cheapen the words.



First love..or maybe my last.?

Well . . . I know the feeling-my first love since I was six is getting married in Fedruary and I feel like I may go nuts but I have to move on. Sometimes we think these things are meant to be and sometimes they are, but other times they are not. I think he should put forth more effort if he is interested in you.



First love..or maybe my last.?

Yeah boys that age are all over the place. Give it time, go out to a movie or something. You can make it a group thing so that it isn't too obvious that you care about him . If you have older friends with cars this could work really well. Or you could always be blunt and ask him straight up what the deal is.



First love..or maybe my last.?

I think you should leave it exactly where it was in the past. It sounds like he has moved on if he really liked you it would seem like he could make some efforts to come and see you or even phone you. Leave it alone and move on.



First love..or maybe my last.?

ha, he kindof sounds like a ladies man... I'd hang out with him some more before you decide to ask him out.



First love..or maybe my last.?

ahhh puppy love... i would call him and say , ready for this?



Hello.



First love..or maybe my last.?

I should do nothing but marry him.



The boy is a luck guy because you love him.



First love..or maybe my last.?

you should talk to him online....you will get an idea of what kind of girls he likes.....talk to him on myspace im or msn or aim whatever you have.....i don't think you're in love with him....maybe you jus like him or have a crush on him.....you don't really know him so you have to know him first then you will really know if you love him or not......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater