Monday, December 28, 2009

My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

I have been seeing this guy for about 9 months now and after we first started going out, I found him on myspace. I added him but he didn't accept. So I asked him if he was going to add me and he said that he doesn't use myspace a lot and that a few of his friends had gotten viruses from it and he didn't want to give me a virus.



I check his page everyday and notice that he goes on there everyday...even though he told me he didn't. I've also noticed that he has added girls on there that live around here, so he must know them. If he adds them, why won't he add me?



I also notice that after 9 months, he still has his status listed as single. I'm really afraid that he doesn't consider me his girlfriend and I'm also afraid that he might be seeing other people besides me. I don't want to bring it up and accuse him of doing something that he's not. This is so hard because I really love him.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

this may come across as harsh -- but he's just not that into you..



why waste your time??



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

It's just myspace......grow up.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Uh, I dont think that he sees you as his girlfriend. Confront him about lying about how often he uses myspace and ask him why is he lying



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

i think he cheating on you



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

if you see that going on then hes a myspace "whore" if you will and is probably playing other girls too



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

that's a cop out, i'm pretty sure he was like "dang" once u found out he had a page, be leary sweetie be very leary.....



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Dude, it's okay to think something is up -- it is. First off, Myspace is kind of lame, and you probably shouldn't pay much attention to it. However, you've been seeing him for NINE months? He shouldn't have any problem adding you.



Keep in mind though -- that if his account has been hacked or virused or whatever, that he might not be the person logging in or adding those chicks, unless they're real people you know and not sex spammers.



Talk to him about it, explain your worries and concerns and see how he reacts. Maybe he IS hiding you from people -- are you involved in other activities with his friends? Have you met them and spend time with them too?



He really should change his status, at the very least. Unless, of course, you two aren't exclusive, but it certainly sounds like you think/thought you are.. so, my advice -- talk to him. If he doesn't want to discuss it, THEN worry.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

well,tell him STRAIGHT!! This things cant be hidden!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

you realy" lust "in him, not love



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

try adding the girls he adds. chances are he is playing everyone.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

My dear wake up and smell the coffee he doesn't want you as a friend because you can read his blogs and see who he is hitting on.Dump him and move on he is up to something so why not move on now before you get hurt.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

sounds like this guy does not respect you at all. He is either hiding the fact that he is taken so the other girls will date him too or he is embarrassed about you in some way. I know it is just myspace, no biggie, but the real issue is that this boy is not proud enough to let you in on apart of his life or show you off and frankly you can do better. there are plenty of guys out there that can show you how you should be treated so don't limit yourself!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

To be honest it sounds to me like he is leading a double life, quite possibly having an 'online girlfriend' he is stringing along...



Usually I am totally against gameplaying, but thinking about it, this is what I would do;



Okay if you ask him about it, he could delete it, and make a new one under a diff name, then you will never know what it was all about.



Create yourself a new yahoo/hotmail account and a new myspace, dont add to much detail or call yourself anything too obviously fake, use something like lushlindsey/sexysarah etc etc



Make sure that you write you are just outside his area, request an add, and as soon as accepted you can see exactly what this guy is doing....



Alternatively, contact the girls on his friends, dont be all bunny boiler etc, just casually chat to them, mention that you like something on their profile, that you found them through your boyfriends profile (but dont say he's your boyfriend) and ask how she knows him, and if she knows if hes got a g/f cos you are interested in him. Then you will know for sure!!!



People may say its 'just' myspace, but these days its the way a lot of couples meet, and a lot of people cheat!



Good luck! If you need anyone to vent to, im www.myspace.com/cherrycabone and am happy to listen as ive been in the exact same place as you!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Well truthfully it sounds like he may not consider you as a gf,or he may be going out with other people. The first thing I did on myspace(and I didn't use it as much at the time) was change my status from single. And if my gf had a myspace I'd not only accept her,but put her at the top of the list. And if he goes on there everyday and tells you he doesn't he's lying to you,and that's not good for any relationship. It IS just myspace,but still it's basically the image you put out of yourself on the internet,and why would he not want to put you on there? I think asking him directly would be the best option. Tell him you love him,but if he's been lying to you he'd better have a good reason. And then ask him why he hasn't accepted you,and why he lied about going on myspace everyday.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

You dont have to be afraid... finding out that he really don't love you the way you love him... reality really bites and sometimes you just need to face it. So, its much better asks him straight questions about your realtionship? how he really feels about you? what's his plans? things like this would clear your cloudy skies... relationship is all about trust and respect if this two qualities dont exist nor love...godspeed



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

First of all if he hasn't added you to his page dump him. He is definitely hiding something that is intended only for his eyes and other people on his page especially if his status still states single.. He is playing you like a fool and you shouldn't put up with it .. Apparently he is not taking you serious the way you are taking him and you need to make him aware of that.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

I don't know how old you are, but I think that you are showing obvious signs of insecurity. If your boyfriend won't add you to myspace, and he is lying to you, then you already know he is not serious about your relationship with him, so decide whether or not you want to continue seeing him or leave and move on. Why don't you ask him whether or not he considers you his girlfriend. Oh yeah, and his status should be "single" because he is single, and so are you!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

bloody "myspace", my bf has started up on myspace and only looks up girls, then he changed his password, now he has a choice consider my feelings and delete myspace or bugger off.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

He won't add you cause he's hiding something and plus once he adds you, you will commenting him love comments...You will ruin it for him...



That's sucks...I say you play his game and win!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

honestly myspace ruins people's lives. aha. i think hes trying to hide something from you. be careful with this one!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

dude. he is totally cheating on you.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Even though its just myspace he should make an effort to let people know that he is with you in this case in a relationship and on the very top of his friends. Bcuz if he is serious about the realtionship he wont put himself in bad positions like this and he 'll make sure that there are NO misunderstandings when it comes to letting people know esp girls he has gf



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Well that sounds a little fishy. I think you need to dump him and find a guy that will treat you the way you are supposed to be treated. you deserve better and all your doing is settling for less. move on with your life sweetie. Life is too short to be sad all the time.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

That is the same advice i would have gave you. Glad you took that person's advice because now you know the truth. I was half way into your post and right away i knew he had something to hide. It is obvious he has something to hide or did whatever. Don't worry you will find a real man in due time.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

you should dump this loser before it gets any more serious.and find somebody that is not trying to hide you.



My boyfriend won't add me on myspace?

Move on...this guy is a user!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater