Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

So... I can say it in person or on the phone because I'm just too shy about stuff like that. If it was in person I would push too much and run off and if it was on the phone I'd get confused and stumble over words. Which leaves over email or msn for me. Which doesn't help in telling him because it isn't very personal... if you know what i mean?



I know he likes me, he says i love you to me and i say it to him all the time, but I want him to know how much. I need to describe my feelings for him!



What should I say???



message me on myspace for more info



myspace.com/crazy_beautiful3658



How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

I think that you should get over your shyness and go and tell him that you love him so much it hurts or something like that. Or you could give him something special and tell him that it's to show how much you love him. Try your best and he'll accept it with love. Good luck!



How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

say how u feel. duhh



How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

just when he tells u that he loves you, tell him that you really DO love him too... and go on from there...



:) good luck!



be brave!



How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

for v-day, get a bunch of candy hearts (or pink/ red m%26amp;m's) that say 'i love you' on them, and place them around random spots that you'll know he'll see them! :]



How can I tell him "I LOVE YOU"?

You should say it in 5 different languages that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater