Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell'

Ok, here's the deal. There is this guy who basically toyed with my heart. He acted super romantic, told me all this B.S... then once he got me in bed he pretty much stopped talking to me. He would call like once in a blue moon but just enough so I would not feel like he just used me. Which I know he did because I got a myspace message from one of his "girltoys" telling me she got told the same story. Pretty harsh. But here I am totally in love still even though I think he's an ***. Why? Donno. lol. But I really wish he would turn into all the things he said he was. I guess I am in love with the idea of him, but not him. But I want the him I was presented. It hurts pretty bad being in love with a character that doesn't exist in a way. So could someone do a spell that either turns him into the person he presented to me, or find me the right person who is the character he presented... because whomever he acted to be, he was totally Mr. Right. ..and yes I know about the responsibility.



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

No responsible practitioner of the craft, myself included, is going to perform a love spell for you. There are many other, more healthy ways, to deal with your situation.



If you are so adamant about the spell, do the research yourself and perform it yourself. Just remember that you are talking about messing with the free will of another that can have much more serious repercussions on you.



Write this guy off and get on with your life. Try and find someone that's more honest with you as well as himself. (We DO exist)



Best of luck



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

I don't know white magic.



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

Ok sorry to be ruled but your an ***



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

Love spell, huh.....



Give me an "L"



Give me an "O"



Give me an "V"



Give me an "E"



What's that spell? LOVE



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

kk here comes ur spell



mr.right will love u marry u have children with u



yada yada yada etc etc etc u no the rest



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

There is no love spell.



If a person cannot naturally provide you with what you need, you need to leave him alone. If you feel you have to put a spell on a particular person, you may have self-esteem issues and might be scared that you won't find someone who gives you what you deserve.



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

Listen to me...I did a love spell on myself and I am paying dearly for it...Yes, I have the love of my life--finally I must add, but...He wants to be around me all of the time, 24/7! You don't want a love spell.



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

No one with any ethics or morals would do that for you, sorry. It's not worth the bad karma. And you're not in love with him, but (as you mentioned) the idea of a person like the one he pretended to be.



Let your heart heal and move on...you'll meet plenty of kewl guys in life...people who seem to good to be true, typically are.



Can someone do a love spell for me?... and yes I know all the responsibilities of a love spell's actions.?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wow, no wonder that dumb act works on you. i've seen guys do it and never beleived women were dumb enough to fall for it till i read your little blurb. i've got two little bits of information for ya sweety.



1. magic doesn't exist in the sense that you think of it, no such thing as spells and incantations and all that. there is no magical fix for all your problems, wake up and learn to work for what you want.



2. guys don't change. women have made the mistake of assuming that if they find a guy they feel attached to they can train the rest of his habits to be acceptable. and my responce is as follows, a woman with a husband she's married and divorced 5 times because he beats her but "it was her fault" and oh about 5 or 20 kids, thats your future cupcake, you are no less pathetic than one of those, you love a man who blatantly used you, not only do you love him but you forgive him unconditionally, how much do you hate yourself seriously?



i'll give you some advice, you got boned, accept it and get pissed off because if you don't learn from your mistakes you will make them over and over again and you will never be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater