Thursday, December 24, 2009

My love life. canu help m through this. i feel depressed?

ts in the year 2006 in the months from september through november. my dad gave me a phone call sayin that there was this gurl who wanted me to be in her quincinera (lits like a sweet 16 but for 15 year olds). i didnt want to but i said wat the hell. so when i went to practice i saw the gurl and was like she looks like a parrot. but over the course of three weeks i started to like her then i fell in love for the first time. after the quincenera i talked to her everyday. then i asked her if she wanted to be my gf. she was like ok. so then we went on a few dates for aabout a month. but our parents wouldnt let us go alone. WE HAD TO GO WIT SUPERVISION. (its not like were babies.) so we went to the ice skating ring one time. at that time i loved her. i felt so alive. her cousin also went along too. i asked if w can kiss but she said no. i asked and pleaded then her cuzn said wat the hell and told her to kiss me. then we kissed in a broken photo booth. i never kissed a gurl in my lif so i didnt no wat to do. i didnt move anything. then about a week later we had a good time. she said she can do anything she wants to her. it felt suspicious and i told her that she wanted to break up wit me. i was right. she said that when we kissed she felt nothing. so she told me she wanted to break up wit me but if we can be friends. i got mad and said no.



about a month later on myspace, there was this gurl named clea who i though was an old gurl at school that i liked. but it was my ex. she said that she only wanted to be friends with me. i got pissed off and told her to never talk to me again. tat was the last i have ever spoked to her.



now im $%26amp;%in depressed and feel that there is no love in my life. i even though one time of suicide.(i realized that that was stupid) though i didnt feel how i used to anymore. i felt darker. anger in my heart coursing through my veins. so thats my story



My love life. canu help m through this. i feel depressed?

You didn't mention how old you are so I will tell you that you need to forgive her and move forward. You will not find peace unless you forgive her.



All that anger and hate does not come from a good place.



You should seek the Lord with all your heart. Say some prayers. It helps. Pray that you can overcome all these evil feelings that you have.



Read the (NIV) Bible. Ask the Lord to give you peace.



1 Peter 4



Living for God



1Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. 2As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. 3For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do閳ユ攳iving in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. 4They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you. 5But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.



7The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. 8Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. 11If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.



Suffering for Being a Christian



12Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 14If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. 16However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. 17For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18And,



"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,



what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"[a]



19So then, those who suffer according to God's will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.



-God Bless.



My love life. canu help m through this. i feel depressed?

You know what, your not alone I went throught that so many times, not the brake ups, but "in love" couldn't live with out ____. Anyways, I am older now, and I realize that is part of life, everyone goes through that, and it feels like the end of the world, but the older you get, the more you will realize, of how silly it was, for you to feel that way. What I did, was that I wrote down in a piece of paper, with a date and everything, I wrote down, the person that I wanted to be with, how I wanted that person to be, and how I wanted them to be with me. I wrote that paper in 1999, right now, I'm with that person, that I wanted, every single detail include (that I wrote), and what that paper did, was that it thought me, not to settle for less, and get my heart my heart broke. Right now me and my boyfriend have been toguether for 7 yrs, and I we love each other more each day, In that piece of paper I also included, someone that is not going to hurt or me hurt them, and love each other, no matter what. Don't worry, Those heartaches are just memories, that you will cherish once you get older.



My love life. canu help m through this. i feel depressed?

Always trust your first instinct. If she looks like a parrot, she is a parrot. Fifteen year olds can be so fickle and self-centered... she's playing stupid games with you, and you can't allow yourself to be her fool. It's hard to gauge true love in three weeks time, besides fifteen year olds can't be expected to take responsibility for anything. Sudden, unexpected breakups are the most difficult type to accept, and take a long time to get over. The same sort of thing happened to me and I was angry and wanted answers for a long time. But sometimes you just have to accept that you're never going to get a good answer for why this happened, and realize that you're a lot more mature than her. She doesn't have anything that you need, and even if you were with her again, you'd be unsatisfied. She isn't capable of understanding your feelings, so why waste your energy pursuing her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater