Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace intro?

most people have something like this on there myspace :you can call me annaa,tad, whateverr floats your boatt. i couldnt live without my family and bests especially emma and alexa. i play lax soccer and basketballl. buy me giftss on february firstt (: im a nice person unless you give me a reason not to be. get used to my loudnesss, and get to know me before you judge me. talktoome! well thats my friends and i really liked the way she said it. But i want something alot like it, but at the same time i dont wanna copy her. can someone give me a way?



My name is Jenny people call me jen i love soccer...i cant live without friends...so just tell me what you think i should write Mmkay? Thankies! ---%26gt;~Jenxo



Myspace intro?

my name is jenny but you can call me jen or any other crazy name you can think of. my life would be totally incomplete if i didn't have my friends. i love soccer. i can be nice unless you make me mad. well, talk to me and get to know me.



Myspace intro?

%26lt;bold%26gt;Jenny [noun]; %26lt;/bold%26gt;



loves soccer, needs



her friends, is going to



ber herself or original.



syn: %26lt;italics%26gt;see jen%26lt;/italics%26gt;



Myspace intro?

This be Jenny; but you can call me Jen. Soccer is my obsession. My friends are my life and I can't live without them.



How's this?



Myspace intro?

well, how about this:



'hey, hi, hello, i'm jenny, but u can call me jen. my friends mean the world to me. couldn't live without 'em :] i love playing soccer. i also like meeting new ppl. i'm a really nice and outgoing person, but don't provoke me, cuz i can be feisty too. ;p u might like me, you might not, but get to know me first b4 u judge me. so go ahead and talk to me!!



jenxo'



sorry if that's not what you were looking for, but it's kinda hard making it up when it's not your own. but i tried. hope it was helpful. jc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater