Monday, December 28, 2009

I love new york?? Pssh I love Boston?

Does anyone know where i can find pics of Mr. Boston from I love new york? He's the best one on the show and i want to put his pic on my myspace. I can only find really crappy pics of him. Btw, i know my avatar is james bond, but I'm actually a girl.



I love new york?? Pssh I love Boston?

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/promoimages/... Heres one picture hope this helps



I love new york?? Pssh I love Boston?

He's my favorite one on that show too,sooo cute.Good luck finding pics!



I love new york?? Pssh I love Boston?

Mr. Boston is so corny! LOL! He's a good guy though. I just hate that he's always "nondiscreetly" picking his nose. Ugh!



I love new york?? Pssh I love Boston?

try the celebreality blog; you might have to photoshop the pics, but the guy is too new to appear on google images... but give it a few weeks, i think he'll eventually show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater