Monday, December 28, 2009

Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

my ex g/f just phish my myspace account. i know this b/c all the comments she made to me are gone. what should i do about this? i would love to call the cops, can i?



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

She went to your profile %26amp; deleted her own comments herself.



That doesn't mean she hacked you. It means you fell for a shitty phishing scam %26amp; gave your password to some other third-party site. Not best to jump conclusions when you don't know what's going on.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

the person that commented you can be able to delete their own comments without your consent



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Ya, call the cops. Maybe they'll put her in myspace jail.



*rolls eyes*



You can delete any comment you sent to someone by clicking "view all comments" on their profile.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Dude. She just removed her comments. Same as you can do for your comments.



Simma' down now.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

change password and tell all friends what happened



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Don't use myspace...This is what happens when you give a girl/boyfriend a password. Once you break up, they will mess you up as much as possible. You only have yourself to blame here.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

The ***** Can Delete Her Own Comments Without Telling You And Hacking Is Illegal So if She Did Then Ya You Can Call Da Po Po



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

ur an idiot, she can delete her comments w/o hackin u genuis!



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

lmao...



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

ok , your ex girlfriend can delete her own comments if she goes to view / edit all comments. or if you have your comments hid you can also go to the url and instead of profile she can put comments and delete all the ones that she has posted (: it doesnt mean she's hacked into your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater