Monday, December 28, 2009

When should I expect an" I love you" the soonest???

ok...we met on my space a year ago. We've talked every day on the phone and on myspace since then. It's amazing...we complete each other and make each other happy. We met in person a month ago and we have been in a relationship since then. We live 5 hrs away from each other and we see each other every other weekend . No matter what we do or what we don't do, whether we talk or don't ...we always have a good time and feel completely comfortable with each other. He told me I make him happy and I scare him because he has never felt about a girl like that and he thinks about me all the time. So do I. We both care truly for each other. I dunno...I'm not an expert on that . Sometimes i wanna say I love you so bad but don't wanna scare him away...How long more until I get an I love you????? Those who have been in a relationship and in love. When would a guy say I love you???



When should I expect an" I love you" the soonest???

Expect an "I love you"?? Wow that seems kind of demanding, doesn't it?



On the other hand, after reading the rest of what you wrote, I think you're BOTH sitting there afraid of chasing the other one off if either one of you says it. ;P



If I were you I'd let HIM be the first to say it, for sure. He's the one who is kind of skittish already, right, so when HE feels comfortable saying it, is when you should expect it.



P.S. Also, kind of a red flag there, his saying that you scare him because he has never felt like this about a girl before. Usually that's NOT the reaction when a guy feels true love for the first time, usually they're on it like white on rice. So, be careful there, it could mean that he doesn't feel QUITE the depth of feeling that you do about your relationship.



When should I expect an" I love you" the soonest???

You say it when you really really feel like you can't hold it anymore. That's when you say it. I am waiting for that feeling but so far nothing. You have that feeling so what are you waiting for? It's now or never. Say it before it's too late!



When should I expect an" I love you" the soonest???

It depends. You can't put a time frame on it. People say it when it feels comfortable for them to say it. He could be thinking the same thing that you are. Maybe he is just nervous to let it out for fear of scaring you away. I went through the same thing with my fiance'. When I noticed I loved him I was sooo scared to tell him as I didn't want to appear to be moving to fast. Then out of the blue one day we got into an argument over something really petty and when he came to apologize to me he finally said it. Of course I told him back. But I was eventually going to say it to him if he didn't tell me because I just couldn't keep it to myself. Why don't you send him a "Between You and Me" card. It will say it for you if you are nervous about it.



When should I expect an" I love you" the soonest???

you say it when you feel it. I know i was scared to tell my boyfriend. i told him about 2 months after we meet......



my cousin and her soon-to-be-husband on sunday :D, waited 6 months! Just to know they were sure.



If you feel it, say it. just think if you dont, will u regret not telling him if something should happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater