Monday, December 28, 2009

I would love to say,"hi" to the person who created the gif avatar I have been using for yr

I would just love it! Anyone know how I can find the creator of it? I saved it yrs. ago. I don't even remember where I found it.If you want to see it it is on my MySpace profile http://www.myspace.com/nil_queen



I hope that is allowed.???



I would love to say,"hi" to the person who created the gif avatar I have been using for yrs.?

Hi, I don't know where you got it. I looks pretty good. There is no information on the picture I could find accept the attributes.



I do work on them and this one has a lot of distortion on it. It is fine as it is though. Good luck finding the person who made it.



File Name%26gt;



m_ccf645c2e4c63baf2ae34498bf3eafad.gif



WIdth 90 pixels



Height 90 pixles



Horizontal Res. 96 dpi



Vertical Res. 96 dpi



Bit Depth 32



Frame Count 243

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater