Thursday, December 24, 2009

I still love him, what do I do?

I had this boyfriend named Matt. We went out about a little less than a year ago. My 'so called friend Ashlee' started saying he was a bad boyfriend %26amp; stuff %26amp; I was stupid enuf to listen to her so I broke up with him after we were going out for about 3 months. About a week later I relized I was so stupid %26amp; I wanted to be with him. I couldn't find his number because he's not in the phone book. I found him on myspace a little while after that. We started talking %26amp; I told him that I still loved him. The only problem was he had a girlfriend at the time %26amp; he said he moved on. I went to his house to tell him face to face that I was really sorry. After I told him that he hugged me but it didn't feel like a friend hug cause he held on for like a minute. That actually made things worse for me cause I still love him. I know now he doesn't have a girlfriend. My question is if I was his first real girlfriend wouldn't he still have some feelings for me? What should I do? Thanks.



I still love him, what do I do?

Why don't you just tell him how you feel?



I still love him, what do I do?

Why did u even listen to your friend in the first place??? She wasn't dating him so who was she to say what type of boyfriend he was? She was probably just jealous. He hasn't completely written u off, apparently, so he probably does still have feelings for you, . He may try to play hard to get because of what happened, especially if he knows your friend had an influence in you breaking up with him. I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. If I were you, I would just try to get back on terms where you can hang out together again and see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater