Thursday, December 24, 2009

Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

I work in an office setting, where theres a lady that i work with, we started off pretty mutal,but our relationship quickly turned sour. I myself am in my early 20s and she is in her late 20's. were always at odds, with pitty name calling. If i do go out of my way to speak to her, she speaks back. I dont know why but i found myself drawn to her more and more. But she's a str8 *********.Theres talk around our large office that she might indeed be a lesibian. she has openly gone to strip clubs and gay bars around the tri state area. she has never gone about saying that she is a lesibian. but i have my sucipison. she openly talks about getting lap dances from other women. so what so should i do?should i come out and tell her im in love with her?or at least try and be cordial. funny thing is were friends on myspace, and her profile deplicts her as being str8.so how can i tell if she is indeed fruity? or how can i get her to like me.i get along with everybody but her. is this sexual tension



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

Just tell her!



I mean if you guys already bicker.....what else could happen?



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

there is no way to really know unless you ask her yourself. I wouldn't come right out and say I'm in love with you.. because is she is straight. that would really freak her out. Ask her if she is, if she says yes. wait a little while, talk to her like you have been, then tell her when its a good time. If she says no, she could be insecure about it or she could be straight. If she is insecure about it though. .you really should never get into a relationship with a really insecure gay, its not very fun, and you feel restricted. Follow your heart, or whatever.. trying not to sound mushy.



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

Volunteer at a local food pantry or community outreach. Take lessons of some sort, perhaps spelling. Focus on self improvement and helping others. When she sees that you actually have a life, she might respect you as a person.



That's a start.



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

just tell her! wat could go bad?



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

If she brags about lap dances from women, she doesn't HAVE to go around saying I'M A LESBIAN to everyone at work. I dont know any straight women who would want that dance!



Oy. You sexual tension from the petty bickering must have been extended foreplay huh. I bet you're very frisky right now.



And how does one smell fruity?



By getting one of them fruit based colognes by Victoria's Secret (my friend totally douses herself with the watermelon scent; I always get the urge to scout for ants when she's near.)



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

come str8 foreward and tell her



Caught between my emotions,.. Im in love with my same sex coworker?

I would not come out and tell her I liked her. I've done that, and it made things awkward real fast. However, everyone's different, so go with your gut.



If I were you, I'd tell myself over and over and over that I'm a strong, funny, courageous woman (to build up my confidence) and then start cracking jokes with her, to build up a rapport. Get some of your friends to go with you to the gay bar and strip club a few times and then when you go to work you and this woman can swap stories about lap dances, and you might end up making plans to go out partying together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater