Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love letters?

I messed up big time. I was in love with my boyfriend but I guess I didn't show it. He broke up with me and we had this big fight and I said stuff I didn't mean. I wanted to aplogize over myspace but he blocked me, and he wont answer his phone. My best friend is his sister, so i was going to write him a letter for her to give to him...How would I go about doing that?? I really love him and he's even saying that he never even liked me. Please help...I dont want to mess up my one chance for something close to a happily ever after...



Love letters?

Go by your own advice and write him a letter.



Good luck



Love letters?

I am sorry for wat I did I hope we can be together and never break up I am sorry I really love u and I know u love me to so please forgive me and give me a second chance I promise I won't mess up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater