Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I give up on love?

I broke up with someone due to his insensitivity.



He started school and somehow he lost me through the process, he no longer called as much, but I understood being he was taking a crash nursing course, however, he did get a myspace page and had very intimate conversations with a female student. I broke up with him because he forgot my birthday the 3 years in a row, invited and disinvited me to his mother's retirement party, and overall treated me to nothing, no gifts, no anything except one small perfume and a hamburger at a local joint.



I began to ignore him while he made some gestures at us getting back together, so eventually he stopped trying. I now realize that he is very serious and doesn't really want to me back, How could someone just stop loving me or is it that he never loved me at all?



I however still love him, but I know I'd be wasting my time, should I just give up



Should I give up on love?

It's a sad situation, but I think you need to give up on this one. It would probably help to get some distance between you, maybe don't let yourself contact him, so you have time to get over him. It will happen if you let yourself. Once you let yourself get over him you can be ready for someone who will actually care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater