Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it love or obessesion?

okay...me and my ex broke up in february and for some reason i still love him. he has a girlfriend now and that's cool but why is it that all i do is think about him? i mean i visit his myspace profile almost everyday and i try not to call him whenever i'm tempted to, and also my heart feels heavy whenever i see him or talk to him and i even told him i still liked him and he said he 'kinda' still likes me too. i'm trying to move on because i have a boyfriend too but everytime i think of the word 'boyfriend' i think of my ex...so am i obsessed or was i just in love with being in love?



Is it love or obessesion?

Because you're not over him.



Is it love or obessesion?

You need some type of closure with the other one. It sounds a little like the relationship ended fast and you both ended up with someone else without getting that closure.



I don't know how to tell you to get the closure, only you know that based on your relationship and how it ended. I know how you feel and it sucks big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater