Monday, December 28, 2009

In love with ex? really confused? Help!?

I settled for my now husband, but when I married I promised myself that I would never cheat. ( I knew if i did, it would be with my ex, but after not seeing him for 6 years, I was sure I would never see him or hear from him again), but thanks to myspace we got in contact. At first I was just interested in how he was doing, but then we got a little more personal, well fast forward a year, I have seen him, slept with him and he is all I think about. Should I just be honest with my husband, I dont want to hurt him, but I know I will always love my ex. and I would want him to tell me. We both have spouses and kids, so we would be pointless, to tell, but I want to be honest eventhough I will never have my true love.



In love with ex? really confused? Help!?

Don't tell your husband. That would unkind because what he doesn't know will not harm him. Provided your husband never knows, if you get pregnant by your ex, you will be doing your husband a favor by giving him a prettier and/or superior baby to love.



You are only doing what is natural and what women have always done. That is, find a good provider and when ovulating have sneaky sex with superior males in order to select the best genes for their children.



Now with modern birth control, it may not work that way, but that is how our brains are wired. Women that, based on the risk and opportunity, did not select the best genes for their children are not our ancestors.



You should be careful and limit the number of times so that you don't set a pattern and that way your husband will never know. That way, since women excel at sneaky sex, your husband will never suspect.



As long as you are good to your husband, you can also be good to yourself by satisfying your needs. Don't take unnecessary risks and it is a win-win situation.



In love with ex? really confused? Help!?

You're 'confused' because you KNOW that what you are doing is WRONG! Sex and love are not the same thing. Your ex and you 'love' sex not each other. I know you think you love him and he loves you... but it's an illusion. You need to get into marriage counseling QUICK! It may not be too late...you can't change the beginning, but you can change the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater