Monday, December 28, 2009

I found my ex's myspace?

I was browsing through myspace because i just made a new one, and i thought it would be a good idea to look him up. i found his page and im not sure if i should post a comment. we broke up over 8 months ago and we havent really spoken to each other ever since. should i say something to him to break the ice?? (and our break up wasnt a bad one, he just fell outta love with me and i called it quits, meaning i broke up with him, but no hard feelings).



if i wanted to say something i would just say, "hey stranger havent heard from ya in a while, whats up?"



do u guys think it would be a better idea to call him? cause it does take alotta guts.



I found my ex's myspace?

You should send him a message on myspace first. something like "Hey, havent talked to you in awhile!" or ask him you want to get in touch. [if you do] Even if you dont want to call him at this moment, I have to admitt talking on Myspace is way easier then on the phone.



So whatcha waitin' Fo?



Message him!!!



I found my ex's myspace?

i think u should comment him first and work ur relationship (just friends) back up and then call him.



I found my ex's myspace?

sure, just add him and then ask him how he is doing. I doubt he'll make a huge deal about it or anything like that.



I found my ex's myspace?

well...i would just say hey whats up or how have you been i havent seen you in awile or just a plain hi!



(what ever you do dont bring up the relationship)



you could even e mail him (if you know the address)and i really wouldnt mention if you had a new boyfriend!



I found my ex's myspace?

Go for it what do you have to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater